Tuesday, January 26, 2021

New Adventures With Resin

 As the title states I am adventuring into the world of resin. I have bought myself quite a few things already to get started on this en devour. I have spent several hours already organizing things specifically for my resin since I have a lot of things for multiple crafts. It is definitely a labor of love but I am so excited to do it. Here is my first piece I ever made with my resin as well as some of the things I have selected to go into my just for resin baskets. I think that I am going to have a lot of fun with this as the possibilities are endless on what I can create and accomplish. 














Here are the items I have bought so far:

2 Piece Self Defense Molds

4 Piece Dino and Donut Molds 

6 Pack Fifo 16 oz Squeeze Bottles this makes it alot easier to pour resin without wasting any

30 Piece Alien Charms this is for a themed letter keychain I am making

2 Pack Feather and Circle Dish Molds these also come with some gold leaf and silver leaf

12 Pack LED Battery Lights this is going to be for signs and 3D molds to light them up

Alphabet Letter Mold With Extras this comes with all the accessories to make keychains

Silicone Mold Kit This has several molds and add ins as well as tweezers, sand paper, and lanyards

5 Piece 100 ML Silicone Cups these are perfect for bigger projects that require more resin

5g Silver Leaf Flakes

5g Rose Gold Leaf Flakes

Hair Clip Silicone Mold

Four Leaf Clover Silicone Mold I am using this for book marks but it is not an even mold

Letter and Number Silicone Molds I am using these to make jewelry charms

Large Coaster Resin Mold have not used this yet but would like to

Halloween Grave Stone Silicone Mold used this with plaster but not resin yet

Grams and Ozs Kitchen Scale I use this to make sure I measure my resin out correctly 


I am going to be purchasing a face covering to make sure I am not breathing in any fumes. Proper PPE is essential for this type of crafting because resin is very toxic. 

I got my resin at Hobby Lobby. Resin This resin is the best price wise for me in my area.

All in all I am still learning a lot about this new craft but I look forward to creating fun and unique items. See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vintage Floral Tag Set Free Printable

Hello everyone, I am so excited to share this wonderful freebie that I created just for you all. I love this pattern design and so I decided...